Welcome to Mystic Mountain Farm!
Mystic Mountain Farm is located in the welcoming community of Oso in Snohomish County, Washington. Opened in 1993 by the Snow family, our property features a Bed & Breakfast, Nursery, Antiques, Pumpkin Patch, and much more! It is the perfect location for your wedding or special event. Located just outside of Arlington and Marysville, it's a short drive from the Seattle area.
- The Pumpkins are ready! Stop by, 7 days a week, during the month of October to take a tour of the farm, visit with the animals, and pick out a pumpkin. Bring the family! Check out our Farm & Garden Tour page for details.
- Take a look at our Events page to view upcoming events like our Thanksgiving and Christmas Luncheons and Wreath Making Classes.
- Nursery: Order your Bare Root Trees now for pickup in the month of January.
- Mother's Day Luncheon - $25.00. Includes lunch in the tea room. Date to be determined later.
- Moss Basket Class - $39.95, Includes lunch in the tea room after. Date to be determined later.